Gold Business Card
- €4 million for the Authorized Capital
- Up to €300 million for the Working Capital
- 1% Professional Share
- Opportunity to own Commercial Shares as much as 4%
The Mechanism for getting Business Capital
SUBSIDIARY SUBMISSION of BUSINESS PLAN
- Project Offer Letter from Prospective Subsidiary.
- Prospective Subsidiary Company Profile.
- Financial Projection.
- Business Plan.
- Print out Bank Statement (if acquisition of company).
REGISTRATION OF COMPANY
- Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) signed (Admin Fee must be paid in advance 50% of the contract).
- Subsidiary Submission Form A5 (Legality of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors for the formation of a New Company).
- Subsidiary Submission Form A6 (Determination of the required Business Expansion).
- Processes the registration of New Company Establish at a Notary appointed by AMRO.
SUBSIDIARY APPLICATION FOR OPENING BANK ACCOUNT
- Subsidiary prepares Company Profile and Account Opening Application.
- Open a JO account in a Bank appointed by AMRO Management.
- The Subsidiary makes a Deposit to the JO Account in the amount of €350,00
- Subsidiary submits Bank Coordinate of JO Account and Operational Account to AMRO Management.
SUBSIDIARY SUBMITS DOCUMENTS TO AMRO MANAGEMENT
- Company Profile, Bank statement, Bank Coordinates of Joint Account and Company Operational Account.
- Business Plan, Operating Expenses (OPEX) Budgeting, Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) Budgeting, Project Master Mapping Plan.
- Finance Projection & Cash Flow, Market Analysis & Marketing Strategy.
- Pre-Feasibility Study, Detail Engineering Design, Environmental Impact Analysis.
AMRO CONSULTANT VERIFICATION DOCUMENT SUBSIDIARY
- The Subsidiary manages the Main Office and Branch Offices throughout the Project Site that has been submitted previously.
- Subsidiary recruits branch manager and employees for Main offices and Branch offices throughout the Regency.
- Subsidiary submits Capex Documents to analysis by AMRO Consultants.
- Subsidiary complete the payment of administration fee (is a balance 50% more).
AMRO ALLOCATION AUTHORIZED CAPITAL TO SUBSIDIARY
- AMRO places Authorized Capital into the JO Subsidiary account.
- AMRO transfers Funds from JO account to Operational account for OPEX budgeting.
AMRO PLACES THE WORKING CAPITAL
AMRO ALLOCATION WORKING CAPITAL TO SUBSIDIARY
- Subsidiary carries out land purchase for project, Subsidiary submits Pre-Study of project feasibility to AMRO.
- Feasibility Study and Permits from local government.
- Subsidiary looking for a Land Clearing Contractor (Cut & Field).
- Contract with main contractor to start the project.